Now isn't a good time to respond? That's okay! Marking a conversation as "unread" can act as a reminder to respond to a text later on in the day, whether it's better for you, or your client.
How to from your mobile device:
- Launch the OpenPhone app from your cellphone.
- It should take you right to your inbox. If not, go to Inbox by tapping the “Home” icon at the bottom of your screen
- Select the message you would like to mark as “Unread” so you don’t forget to check it out later by swiping to your right.
- There, you’ll see a text bubble icon. Select this icon to mark your conversation as “Unread”.
- Once selected, you’ll see a white number inside a little blue bubble to the right of your message. This indicates how many unread messages you have from your contact. This is your little reminder!
- To mark the conversation as “Read”, simply open the message or, follow Steps 3-4.
You can also see this article here for more information on how to see your filtered conversations on the mobile app.
How to from the web app:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app
- You will see "Unread" at the top with your other inboxes. Those are your conversation folders
- In the chat box to the left, you will see a 🗨 speech bubble symbol. Select the speech bubble to mark conversations as "unread"
That’s it! Now you’ll never forget to respond to any important messages. Again. 🤦♀️
Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304
We're here to help and love hearing from you. ❤️
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!