Are your team members using their personal phone numbers for work? Stop the madness. You can now get business phone numbers for everyone at your company.
Invite your colleagues and they'll be able to get their business phone numbers in seconds.
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard here
- If you're not directed there automatically, select Members from the menu on the left
- Click "Invite Member" on the top right
- Enter your colleague's work email
- Choose the appropriate role for them:
- Owner (someone with full access to the organization)
- Admin (can invite other members + manage billing)
- Member (manages their own account)
- Billing (manages billing for the organization)
6. Hit "Send Invite"
Now the rest is up to your team members.
Here's what they'll need to do:
- Get an invitation email from OpenPhone Support ([email protected])
- Click "Accept Invitation"
- They'll be guided through the OpenPhone onboarding process. This will include picking their phone number and creating an account. No need to worry about billing - that's already taken care of.
- That's it! They'll receive a link to install the mobile app to use their OpenPhone number.
OpenPhone for Teams pricing is simple and consistent with the individual plan - It's $10 USD/month per user. No funny business there.
When you add a new user or number, we immediately bill the pro-rated amount for your current cycle. There is no limit to how many members you can invite. Each member can have up to 5 numbers in their own account. Each additional number is $10 USD/month.
You can always remove users or numbers from your account. When users or numbers are removed, we will apply a pro-rated credit on your next invoice.
Now that your team members have their own business phone numbers, you might be thinking that you'd like to get shared numbers for teams in your company.
We're working on that and would love to give you an exclusive sneak peek. Fill out this quick survey to be added to the list for early access: OpenPhone for Teams
That's it! Do you have further questions?