You've registered your business phone number. Congratulations! 🎉
We are sure you can't wait to make your first business call. Let's make it as smooth as possible - here's how you do it:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app from your laptop or desktop computer
- In the inbox, there are 2 ways to make a call:
- Open a conversation with the person you'd like to contact and select the phone icon 📞 at the top.
- Select the dialer at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear. Type in a phone number or search a name.
3. Click "Call"
Here's a quick visual showing you exactly what this looks like
Bonus: The web app has keyboard shortcuts!
- Press Up and Down keys to preview conversations without marking them as read. Then press Enter to reply
- E to mark a conversation as Done
- U to mark a conversation as Unread
- Press D for the dialer
- / to search contacts
Now you can skip the back-and-forth of email and get right to the point with calling from the web app. That doesn't mean you shouldn't answer that important email though!
We're here to help and love hearing from you ❤️
PS - Don't have the app yet? Get it today and start making calls right away.