Don't worry, we won't let you stay locked out of your OpenPhone account!
Using a PIN in order to log into your account is a safe and easy way to keep all your business contacts and information safe. It also prevents you from having to remember yet another password, which we know can end up being quite a few. 🙃
In order to reset your password, follow these simple steps.
- Launch OpenPhone app on your phone or via webpage.
- Enter the email address you used to create an account (forgot it? email [email protected] or use the chat widget on this page and we'll help you out)
- A 6-digit code will be sent to your email.
- Check your email for the PIN number. It should look like the image below and come from [email protected] (don't see it in your inbox? check your junk folder just in case!)
- Hit "Continue" and you're in!
- If you originally signed up with Google, you can sign in to your OpenPhone account with your Google email. It is secure, convenient and no passwords or PINs necessary!
- If you want to reset your password, you can do that too. Just select "Use Password Instead".
Please note, this will only work if you have an account that was created before October 2019 and if you already set a password for it. New accounts made after October 2019 will not have an option to create a password.
Stay tuned though! We're currently working on this feature to make sure it's as secure as possible.
Reach out to us at [email protected] if you require some assistance.
Enjoy the app! 🙌
PS - Don't have the app installed? Looking for the download link? Here it is!