There may come a time that you might want to change your OpenPhone number. We understand and want to help you find a phone number that works best for you and your business.
Changing your OpenPhone number is very easy. Delete your existing number and pick a new one.
Here's how to change your existing OpenPhone number:
- Go to My Phone Numbers in your web app. If you're an admin and want to change one of the phone numbers that belongs to the company, go to Phone Numbers
- Click on the phone number you'd like to remove
- Scroll down in the phone number settings to the "Danger Zone" area
- Confirm that you'd like to delete that phone number by typing "delete"
- You're done! Refresh the web app and you'll be prompted to pick a new number
Note: When you delete a phone number, you will lose access to all messages and calls to and from that phone number.
If you have multiple numbers on the account and want to change them, go ahead and delete any numbers you no longer need.
Have more questions? Please reach out! We love hearing from you - [email protected]