There may come a time that you might want to change your OpenPhone number. We understand and want to help you find a phone number that works best for you and your business.
Changing your OpenPhone number is very easy. Just delete your existing number and pick a new one.
Here's how to change your existing OpenPhone number:
- Go to "Settings" in the browser or Mac app. If you're an admin and want to change one of the phone numbers that belong to the company, click "Phone Numbers".
- Click on the phone number you'd like to remove.
- Scroll down in the phone number settings to the "Danger Zone" area and click "Delete phone number".
- Confirm that you'd like to delete that phone number by typing "delete".
- You're done! Refresh the web app and if you don't have any other existing numbers, you'll be prompted to pick a new number.
Note: When you delete a phone number, you will lose access to all messages and calls to and from that phone number.
If you have multiple numbers on the account and want to change them, go ahead and delete any numbers you no longer need. Then add new numbers to your OpenPhone account.
Have more questions? Please reach out! We love hearing from you — [email protected]