Losing Internet access is no fun, but we've got you covered.
If you lose Internet access, this will happen:
- You'll see a "No Internet Connection" message in the OpenPhone app so that you're informed
- You'll be able to access all previous messages and call history
Once you get Internet access again:
- You'll get a missed call notification (if you received a call while you were offline)
- If your caller left a voicemail, you will receive it (both the audio file and the transcription)
- We will deliver any text and picture messages you received while offline
And don't worry, if you leave your WiFi network (for example, walk out of your office while on a call), we will switch you to your data plan seamlessly, with no interruptions. Just make sure your data plan is active.
Enjoy OpenPhone! 🙌
PS - Have any questions? Don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected] We love hearing from you!