Sometimes you might need to forward your OpenPhone calls to another phone number.
Perhaps you're going on vacation and your partner or team member will be answering calls while you're away. 🌴
Here's how you can forward calls from your OpenPhone number to another number:
2. Under "Workspace", click "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the phone number that you want to set up call forwarding on.
4. Scroll down to the phone's settings panel and click "Forward calls".
5. Input the number that you want to forward calls to and click "Forward". Please note we only support forwarding to US or Canadian numbers.
6. If you ever want to stop forwarding calls, go into your number's settings and click "Stop" next to "Forward Calls".
How to forward calls from the iOS or Android App
1. Open the app and tap on your account image on the upper left corner.
2. Tap on "Manage" next to "Your numbers".
3. Tap on the phone number that you want to set up call forwarding on.
4. Press "Call Forwarding", then enter the US or Canadian phone number that you want to forward calls to.
5. If you ever want to stop forwarding calls, go back to the "Call Forwarding" section. Then delete the number and save.
Just some things to note:
- Forwarding to US, Canadian, and toll-free phone numbers is supported. 👍🏽
- We don't support forwarding calls to non-US/Canadian numbers at this time. If you're located outside of the US or Canada, please use OpenPhone directly on your phone via the mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Any texts you receive while the forward function is on will still be sent to your OpenPhone App, not forwarded to your personal number.
- You can still make and receive calls directly from the OpenPhone app. No call forwarding required!
That's it! Enjoy OpenPhone. 🙌🏽
PS - Don't have the app yet? Get it today and experience the power of OpenPhone for your business