No need to exercise your memory to remember people by their phone numbers or look them up. You can now add, edit, delete and search business contacts specifically in your OpenPhone address book. This keeps your business and personal address book separate so you always know who you're sending messages to.
Add a contact from the mobile (iOS) app:
- Launch the OpenPhone app.
- Select the “Address Book” icon at the bottom right corner.
- In the “Address Book”, you’ll see a + sign in the top right, that’s to add a new contact.
- There you can input First and Last name as well as multiple phone numbers (Mobile, Fax, Home, Company Name, Email etc.)
- Hit “Save” at the top right corner.
Add a contact from your desktop or laptop:
- Go to your OpenPhone Contacts
- Click the green "+" sign in the top left
- A pop-up window will appear. There you can input First and Last name as well as multiple phone numbers (Mobile, Fax, Home etc.)
- Select "Save"
Edit a contact
- Select the “Address Book” icon at the bottom right corner. Then select the contact you’d like to change.
- In the top right corner you’ll see “Edit”, select that.
- Add and change as you please!
In the web app, simply select the contact and make the appropriate changes on the righthand side.
Delete a contact
- select the “Contact” icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select the contact you’d like to delete.
- The “Delete contact” option can be found in red at the bottom.
In the web app, simply select the contact and select the "Delete Contact" option which appears beside their contact name.
If by chance you ever delete a contact by accident (Oops!) 🤦♀️ Not to worry, an “Undo” option will pop-up on the screen.
That's it! Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304
We're here to help and love hearing from you.
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!