Why limit yourself to 1 phone number if you can have two or more?
Whether it's having a separate number for sales and support or serving customers in different cities or states, we've got you covered!
How to add a phone number to your OpenPhone account
- Go to the OpenPhone web app
- Select "Phone Numbers" under "Settings"
- Click "+ Add a new number"
- Choose the city or area code you would like to see numbers for. If you want a toll-free number, there is an option for that as well.
- Select your number
You can search by the city name, area code, and whether you'd like a toll-free number.
That's it! You now have multiple numbers in your OpenPhone account. For each number, you will be able to customize number-specific voicemails, business hours, auto-replies, and more. You can also set an emoji (symbol) for your number so you can easily distinguish it from the other numbers.
How much do additional phone numbers cost?
- Each OpenPhone user comes with 1 phone number assignment out of the gate. For each additional phone number assignment, it's $5/user/mo.
- If you're adding a new phone number in the middle of your subscription period, we prorate the new number's charges. This way, you're not paying full price for only a partial service period.
⭐️ Note: If you're paying OpenPhone through Apple or Google Play, you won't be able to add an additional number yourself. We'll need to move you over to credit card payments. Don't worry - it's easy. Email [email protected] and we'll help you out!
Changed your mind about a phone number and want to delete it? All good! How to delete your OpenPhone number.