If you happen to run into issues receiving OpenPhone calls (which we hope you never do!), here are recommendations that may help.
If OpenPhone calls don't come through on your device, give these tips a try:
- Check that OpenPhone has permission to send you push notifications
- Ensure your subscription has not expired
- Make sure you're not on "Do Not Disturb" mode on your phone
- Check your OpenPhone business hours to make sure you're calling during those hours. Calls outside of business hours go directly to voicemail
- Verify that you're not forwarding calls to a non-US / non-Canadian number. Check this article for more information on forwarding
- Make sure that you're not on carrier calling with an international phone number linked. This article does through carrier calling in more detail
We're always here for you and want to help. Feel free to text us right in the app anytime or send us an email.