Give your thumbs a break with our web app. You can login using a laptop or desktop.
To use the web app, log in to your OpenPhone account here.
What more information on how to use the web app and see all our cool features? Here's a quick video showing you around.
Currently, the web app works on almost all browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari. We don't have Internet Explorer support yet - but it's coming!
We are sure you can't wait to make your first business call. Let's make it as smooth as possible - here's how you do it:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app from your laptop or desktop computer
- In the inbox, there are 2 ways to make a call:
- Open a conversation with the person you'd like to contact and select the phone icon 📞 at the top.
- Select the dialer at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear. Type in a phone number or search a name.
Bonus: The web app has keyboard shortcuts!
- Press Up and Down keys to preview conversations without marking them as read. Then press Enter to reply
- E to mark a conversation as Done
- U to mark a conversation as Unread
- Press D for the dialer
- / to search contacts
Don't have the app? Get it today!