Now isn't a good time to respond? That's okay! Marking a conversation as "unread" can act as a reminder to respond to a text later on in the day, whether it's better for you, or your client.
How to from your mobile device:
- Launch the OpenPhone app from your mobile device
- Go to Inbox by tapping the “Home” icon at the bottom of your screen
- Find the message you would like to mark as “Unread”
- Swipe right on the conversation.
- There, you’ll see a text bubble icon. Select this icon to mark your conversation as “Unread”.
- Once selected, you’ll see a white number inside a little blue bubble to the right of your message. This indicates how many unread messages you have from your contact. This is your little reminder!
- To mark the conversation as “Read”, open the message or, follow Steps 3-4.
You can also see this article here for more information on how to see your filtered conversations on the mobile app.
Before, unread messages were a separate folder. Now, it's a filter rather than an inbox. This makes it easier to see unread messages in any inbox.
How to from the web app:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app
- You will see "Unread" at the top, beside your other inboxes. You can switch this filter on and off to see the unread messages.
- In the chat box to the left, you will see a 🗨 speech bubble symbol. Select the speech bubble to mark conversations as "unread"
That’s it! Now you’ll never forget to respond to any important messages. Again. 🤦♀️
Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected].
We're here to help and love hearing from you. ❤️
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!