Too many messages crowding your inbox? You can now file any tasks that you’ve delegated and completed instead of deleting them to keep your inbox clean and tidy. Any verification codes you have sent to your OpenPhone number, promo messages, one-time phone calls and much more can be filed away under "Done".
How to from your mobile device:
- Launch OpenPhone on your mobile device.
- Go to Inbox by tapping the “Home” icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select the message you would like to mark as “Done” by swiping to your left.
- There, you’ll see two icons “Block” and “Done” . Select the “Done” icon.
5. When you select “Done” a pop up option will appear at the bottom of your screen to “Undo”. If you haven’t selected this in error, which you probably haven’t since you’re reading this article, then you can ignore that pop up. It will disappear in a few seconds.
Need to check your “Done” messages? Select the filter ≣ icon at the top right of your screen.
- You will see your Inbox, Unread, and Done inboxes.
- Select “Done”. You’ll see all your messages there.
Thought you were finished with your conversation, but turns out there's more work to be done? No problem!
- You can remove the conversation from the “Done” inbox by simply swiping left.
- Now that conversation is back in your main inbox. Tada!
You can also see this article here for more information on how to see your filtered conversations on the mobile app.
How to from on the webapp:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app
- You will see the "Done" inbox at the top
- Select the conversation you'd like to mark as "Done"
- In the chat box, you will see a 🗨 speech bubble symbol. Select the check to mark that conversation as "Done"
That's it! Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304
We're here to help and love hearing from you.❤️
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!