We know how important it is for you to be organized, we want to help!
How to filter on your mobile app:
- Launch OpenPhone on your mobile device.
- Go to Inbox by tapping the “Home” icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select the filter icon ≣ at the top right of your screen. You will see your Inbox, Unread, and Done message folders. Select the filter you require - you’ll see all your messages there.
4. Thought you were finished with your conversation, but turns out there's more work to be done? No problem! You can remove the conversation from the “Done” folder by simply swiping right.
5. Now that “Done” conversation is open and back in your main inbox.
6. To mark the conversation as “Read” while removing it from your “Unread” box, open the message or, swipe left.
How to filter on the webapp:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app
- You will see "Inbox", "Unread" and "Done" at the top. Those are your conversation folders
- In the chat box to the left, you will see a ✔ checkmark symbol and a 🗨 speech bubble symbol.
- ✔ Select the check to mark conversation as "Done"
- 🗨 Select the speech bubble to mark conversations as "unread"
Now if only all filing was this easy.
That's it! Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304
We're here to help and love hearing from you.
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!