You can now add, edit, delete and search business contacts specifically in your OpenPhone address book. This keeps your business and personal address book separate so you always know who you're sending messages to.
From the mobile app:
- Launch the OpenPhone app.
- Select the “Address Book” icon at the bottom right corner.
- In the “Address Book”, you’ll see a + sign in the top right, that’s to add a new contact.
4. There you can input First and Last name as well as multiple phone numbers (Mobile, Fax, Home etc.). For iOS, you now have new contact fields “Company Name” and “Email”.
5. Hit “Save” at the top right corner.
From your desktop or laptop:
- Go to your OpenPhone Contacts
- Click the "+" sign in the top right corner
- A pop-up window will appear. There you can input First and Last name as well as multiple phone numbers (Mobile, Fax, Home etc.)
- Select "Save"
To Edit a contact, select the “Address Book” icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select the contact you’d like to change.
2. In the top right corner you’ll see “Edit”, select that.
3. Add and change as you please!
In the webapp, simply select the contact and make the appropriate changes!
To Delete a contact,
- select the “Address Book” icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select the contact you’d like to delete.
- The “Delete contact” option can be found in red at the bottom.
If by chance you ever delete a contact by accident (Oops!) 🤦♀️ Not to worry, an “Undo” option will pop-up on the screen.
Note: This feature is not available yet on the webapp, but we are working on it. If you need to delete a contact, simply do it from your mobile and it will reflect on the webpage when you re-open it.
Thumbs getting tired from scrolling through your ever-growing client list? You can search for contacts in your OpenPhone address book. Click here to learn more.
That's it! Do you have further questions or feedback? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304
We're here to help and love hearing from you.
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!