Want to keep business and personal separate? 🤐 Us too. You can choose whether or not to sync your contacts in the OpenPhone (business) address book and personal address book. If you do choose to sync your contacts, you can still filter between your address books.
To sync your phone contacts with your mobile device:
- Open the app.
- Select the Address Book icon to see your “Contacts” at the bottom right corner.
- In “Contacts”, you’ll see a filter icon ≣ in the top right corner.
- Two selections will populate. A toggle for your “OpenPhone” Address Book and an option to “Sync” your device.
- Select the "sync" option. A confirmation window will appear, you may have to allow access to your contacts in your phone settings.
To sync your phone contacts with the web app follow the instructions below:
- Launch OpenPhone for iOS
- Tap on the Contacts button on the main menu
- Tap to Sync device contacts
Now, you'll be able to see information for your contacts when talking to them via the web app.
Now you can switch between your business and personal contacts seamlessly. No more worrying about accidentally inviting your business contacts to your weekend family BBQ. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind. 😁
That's it! Do you have further questions? Email us at [email protected] or call / text 1 855 746 6304.
We're here to help and love hearing from you. 💖
Don't have the app yet? Get it today!