Are your team members using their personal phone numbers for work? Stop the madness. You can now get business phone numbers for everyone at your company.
Invite your colleagues and they'll be able to get their business phone numbers in seconds. And they can also get access to existing company-owned phone numbers.
🌟Please note only admins and account owners have access to this setting.
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to the Web app
- Select Members from the menu on the left
- Click "Invite a Member"
- Enter your colleague's work email
- Choose the appropriate role for them:
- Owner (someone with full superpower access to the organization)
- Admin (can invite other members + manages billing)
- Member (manages their own account)
- Billing (manages billing for the organization)
6. Hit "Assign a New Number" or select an existing phone number for them to share
Now the rest is up to your team members.
Here's what they'll need to do:
- Get an invitation email from OpenPhone Support ([email protected])
- Click "Accept Invitation"
- They'll be guided through the OpenPhone onboarding process. This will include picking their phone number (or gaining access to the number you've invited them to) and creating an account. No need to worry about billing - that's already taken care of.
- That's it! They'll receive a link to install the mobile app to use their OpenPhone number.
OpenPhone for Teams pricing is simple - It's $10/mo per user and $5/per user per month for additional numbers.
When you add a new user or number, we immediately bill the pro-rated amount for your current cycle. There is no limit to how many members you can invite. Each member can have unlimited numbers.
You can always remove users or numbers from your account. When users or numbers are removed, we will apply a pro-rated credit on your next invoice.
That's it! Do you have further questions?