Keeping track of one business inbox is hard enough. Having multiple inboxes can be a handful!
We want to ensure you stay organized when you add more phone numbers and team members as your business grows.
Why filter inboxes?
Some users only have 1 phone number in the OpenPhone app.
That might be you! In that case, you can see here how to filter your inbox for your single number.
Users that have 1 or more numbers (whether private or shared numbers) will require the inbox filter so they can keep all their inboxes separate. This way, you can see who is calling and texting what phone number and answer your communications appropriately.
Web and Mac App:
- Launch the OpenPhone web app
- Your available numbers will be displayed as tabs on the top of the web app
- Click on your respective numbers to easily toggle between phone numbers
Here is a visual of what this looks like:
iOS and Android app:
- Open the app. and tap on your account image in the upper left side.
- Easily toggle by tapping on your specific number
This is what this looks like in the mobile app on iOS:
Ready to get another phone number with OpenPhone? We'll help you get set up.