As a business, you likely have hundreds, possibly thousands, of contacts. Phew!
You're probably looking for a way to organize them better. We'll show you how right here. OpenPhone web app gives you the option to add/remove more information to a contact so you can identify a contact a lot easier than just by their name.
Here's how it works:
- Go to your web app inbox
- Select a contact from an existing chat in the inbox or go to your address book.
- On the righthand side, you will see a set of information for your chosen contact such as their name and number. Here you can add their company name and role, a follow-up date or whatever you choose.
- To add another set of information, select "+ Add a Property"
- A dropdown menu will appear. You'll see options to add Multi-select tags, dates, URLs, addresses and much more.
- Use the "Multi-select" option to tag contacts. This way, you can have full context when communicating with them. You can create and use tags like "Customer", "Prospect", "Investor", "VIP"
- Use the "Date" property to record the date of your next appointment or phone call
- Use the "Text" property to add any custom named text property to the contact.
- Add a website, URL or an address and share it with a team member
The possibilities are endless! Click here to read an article on our OpenPhone blog about all the different ways you can use this feature.
Here is a visual of how some of these features look in the web app:
Currently, this feature is only available in the web app and the Mac app.
Ready to start using OpenPhone and make your business phone work better for you?