Analytics (also known as team analytics, reporting, insights, number data, etc) provides an in-depth look at all of the numbers and users in your organization. With access to this data, you can use real-time metrics to track trends and make data-driven decisions. With this information, you can:
- Charge contacts based on length of conversation (especially important for lawyers)
- Monitor service level agreements
- Track call and text volume over time
- Find out what are the busiest times for your team
- Better train your teammates (e.g. sales or customer support teams)
- And so much more!
Analytics is offered to all users on the Premium plan. For more information on the premium plan, view our guide here.
To access your analytics dashboard, click "Dashboard" on the top left-hand side of the Mac app. If you're using the web app, just go here.
From here, you can view:
- Total number of incoming and outgoing messages
- Total number of unique conversations
- Total number of incoming (filtered by answered, missed call, etc) and outgoing calls
- Total number of minutes spent on the phone
As well as:
- Activity breakdown per user over time via a line chart that shows the total number of activities (sent message, answered incoming call, outgoing call)
- A heat-map of activities per hour per day over a specific time period
All of the above information can be filtered by:
- Week vs Day
- Over a specific time period (Today, last 7 days, 4 weeks, 3 months, 12 months, MtD, QtD, YtD, or Custom)
- Phone number(s)
Wish there was anything else on your analytics dashboard? Give us some feedback and let us know how we can improve. Send all feedback and questions to [email protected]