OpenPhone comes with a dedicated business address book to help you organize your contacts. We allow you to sync your personal phone address book as well if you'd like.
We give you a separate contact list for many reasons:
- Separate your business contacts from personal ones to make you more organized
- Help you share your business contacts with your team without sharing your entire personal address book
- Allow you to tag your contacts and store any information you care about via custom properties. Your regular address book doesn't do this :)
- Collaborate with your team by being able to leave notes on contacts
If you want to sync your personal iPhone / Android contacts with OpenPhone, that's possible. Check out this article for instructions on how to do that.
Have your contacts stored elsewhere? No problem!
- Sync your contacts with Google Contacts
- Import your contacts via a CSV file
- Sync your contacts to any app via Zapier
Don't have OpenPhone? Sign up today!