Are you having a hard time hearing on your calls? OR MAYBE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE TOO DARN LOUD!
Either way, we don't want you to experience call volume issues, and we've put together this guide to help.
Typically, call volume issues are almost always caused by the hardware positioning or volume levels. Here are some possible solutions for the call volume issue:
- Disable speakerphone functionality and talk directly into the handset
- Try using a headset or a separate microphone
- Adjust the placement of the device; for example, if the call volume is too loud, move the device further from the person speaking - if the call volume is too quiet, move the person speaking closer to the device
- Try using a different computer or mobile device
- Try completely powering down then restarting your device
If you've tried these solutions and you're still receiving this issue, please email our support team with the following information and we can help troubleshoot:
- What OpenPhone app you were using (i.e. iOS, Android, Mac, desktop)
- What device you were using
- Whether you're using any headsets
- Whether you're using speakerphone